Dr. Steven Hsu specializes in Vascular and Interventional Radiology and is certified from the American Board of Radiology. He has a special expertise in minimally invasive treatments and has been practicing Interventional Radiology for 6 years. He was a professor of Radiology at both The University of Texas Southwester Medical Center and The Johns Hopkins Hospital after receiving his medical degree from The David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA in 2004. He completed his residency at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center Department of Radiology where he received the Leo G. Rigler Award for Outstanding Senior Medical Student in Radiology.
Steven Hsu, M.D.
- 2013-Present American Board of Radiology (ABR): Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- 2013-Present American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI)
- 2010-Present American Board of Radiology: Diplomate of ABR
- 2014 Magna Cum Laude Award for Top Education Exhibit Regarding Vascular Complications of Whipple: Diagnosis and Treatment
- 2011 Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) Fellows Spring Practicum Best Teaching Presentation
Honors & Awards
- 2004 M.D. The David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
- 2000 B.S. Biochemistry, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- 2010-2011 Vascular and Interventional Radiology Fellowship, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- 2006-2010 Diagnostic Residency, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Custom CSS to hide unused headers