Mehdi Taghipour, M.D., is a healthcare provider specializing in interventional radiology. He received his medical degree from the Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) in Shiraz, Iran. Dr. Taghipour completed his residency training at the Department of Radiology of the Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, and acquired a fellowship in interventional radiology at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH. Dr. Taghipour’s expertise includes interventional radiology, interventional oncology, oncologic imaging and MR-guided interventions.
Mehdi Taghipour, M.D.
- Certification of National Imaging Informatics Course – Radiology NIIC-RAD
- Certificate of Merit award, RSNA annual meeting, Chicago IL, USA
- Alavi–Mandell Awards, SNMMI, Philadelphia PA, USA
- Cum Laude award, RSNA annual meeting 2015, Chicago IL, USA
- Certificate of Merit Award, RSNA annual meeting 2015, Chicago IL, USA
- Best Clinical Science-Young Professional Committee (YPC) award (1st Place), SNMMI annual meeting 2015, Baltimore MD, USA
- Best scientific poster in clinical oncologic award (1st Place), SNMMI annual meeting 2015, Baltimore MD, USA
- Best General Practitioner Award of Roudbar Health and Treatment Center
- Vital Patient Choice Award
Honors & Awards
- Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS), Shiraz, Iran, M.D.
- Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) and RFS
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
- MedStar Georgetown University, Harbor Hospital Center, Baltimore, MD, Internship, Internal Medicine
- John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, IL, Residency, Radiology (PGY-2)
- ESIR pathway Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, Chief Resident, Radiology (PGY 3-5)
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland, OH, Fellow, Interventional Radiology
Custom CSS to hide unused headers