Dr. Jacob White has been studying and practicing vascular and interventional radiology for 15 years. He has conducted research at Drexel Hahnemann University Hospital Radiology, Georgetown University Hospital Radiology, and National Institutes of Health Radiology, and contributed knowledge to the medical academy through a multitude of presentations and publications in medical journals. Dr. White is also an avid innovator and businessman, having co-founded Advantageous Systems LLC and founded The Smoking Lung. He enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons, traveling, sports, cooking, reading, and volunteer work.
Jacob White, M.D.
- January 2016: Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI) Exam (Passed), ARDMS/APCA certification #196149
- June 2015: American Board of Radiology Core Exam (Passed)
- #336101298: Unrestricted Illinois State Medical License
- #264822: Unrestricted New York State Medical License
- #1386969210: National Provider Identifier
- BLS/ACLS certified through the American Heart Association
- June 2016: Excellence in Interventional Radiology from Drexel/Hahnemann Interventional Radiology
- 2014–2015: Chief Resident at Drexel/Hahnemann Interventional Radiology
- 2013 RSNA Annual Meeting: Introduction to Academic Radiology Program Graduate
Honors & Awards
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- American College of Radiology
Custom CSS to hide unused headers