With over two decades of experience, Dr. James Timothy Riley’s medical area of expertise is minimally invasive endovascular surgery, vascular surgery, and cardiovascular surgery. Dr. Riley received his medical degree from Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University. He is professionally affiliated with multiple hospitals in the New York area, has written numerous medical articles, and has been a presenter at medical conferences including the American College of Surgeons and Society of Vascular Surgery. Dr. Riley specializes in treating peripheral artery disease, vascular malformations, diabetes-related complications, pulmonary emboli, and deep vein thrombosis, as well as other medical areas beyond vascular health.
James Timothy Riley, M.D.
- State Medical License, New York
- Certification: Board Eligible in Vascular Surgery
- Vitals Patients’ Choice Award (2017, 2018)
- Vitals On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
- Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Honors & Awards
- The American College of Surgeons
- Society of Vascular Surgeons
- Vascular Surgery Fellowship
- Research Fellowship Cardiothoracic Surgery
- General Surgery Residency
- Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, M.D.
- Temple University, B.S
- Endovascular and minimally invasive surgery
- General surgery
- Vascular surgery
Custom CSS to hide unused headers