Stephen Hurst, M.D., is board-certified in vascular and general surgery. He received his medical training from Howard University College of Medicine, in Washington, D.C. He has 25 years of experience in vascular surgery and has contributed to many research publications. Dr. Gunn brings his diverse medical experience to USA Vein Clinics, where he is committed to providing his patients with best-in-class care.
Stephen Hurst, M.D.
- NPI: 1568473700
- New Jersey, Physician, 1985- Present MA 04693100
- New York, Physician, 1990- Present 182239
- DEA Registration: New Jersey BH4290336, January 1986-Present
- New York BH2709804, June 1990-Presen
- New Jersey CDS Number D42596
- UPIN Number: E46550
- Medicare Number: N.Y: 92H301 N.J: HU002404
- Medicaid Number: N.Y: 01441029 N.J: 7425601
- Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery (Board Certified in General Surgery)
- Certificate of Added Qualification in General Vascular Surgery (Board Certified in Vascular Surgery)
- Registered Vascular Technologist (American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
Honors & Awards
- Howard University College of Medicine, Washington, D,C.
Custom CSS to hide unused headers