Michael Zhadkevich, M.D. is an experienced vascular specialist who has been in practice for more than 15 years. He received his M.D. from the Moscow University School of Medicine and his doctorate degree at the Institute of Cardiovascular Surgery in Russia. He went on to complete his cardiothoracic surgery training at the University of Rochester Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, NY. He then completed a post-doctoral fellowship for vascular and transplant surgery at John Hopkins University. Dr. Zhadkevich holds board certifications from American Board of Thoracic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery.
Michael Zhadkevich, M.D.
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
Honors & Awards
- Moscow State University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
- Moscow University School of Medicine, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- The Johns Hopkins University, Vascular and Transplant Surgery, Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) General Surgery Residency Program
- University of Rochester Cardiothoracic Fellow, Cardiothoracic Surgery
Custom CSS to hide unused headers